Preschool Teachers, Admiral area, West Seattle
We are PreSchool Teacher, what's your SuperPower?
Seattle Early Learning Center are expanding with new locations and we are looking for various Teacher positions to start sometime in April - September 2019.
For our three branches, all located in Seattle zip code 98116:
2634 Alki Ave SW
2207 California Ave SW
2310 California Ave SW
We are Seattle ELC, full day licensed preschools, located on Alki beach and North Admiral area of West Seattle. We are looking for:
** Full Time Teacher / Lead Teacher for our Infants rooms (1 to 12 Months)
** Full Time Teacher / Lead Teacher for our Toddler rooms (1 to 2.5 years)
** Full Time Teacher / Lead Teacher for our Preschooler rooms (2.5 - 5 years)
** Floaters; people we can call on short notice when staff call in sick
** Supervisors - we need several for our branches, salary to be determined pending qualifications
We are building a team of energetic and positive people that would like to to join us at our Admiral locations in beautiful West Seattle.
Do you speak any other languages? We also teach some of our kids Russian and Norwegian, but additional language skills are not a requirement for employment.
- 18 years of age or older
- minimum High school diploma/GED required
- WA state approved first-aid certification
- WA state approved CPR certification
- TB test by the Mantoux method
- HIV/AIDS/Blood pathogen training certification
- Child Care Basics 30 hours STARS
- Preferred professional teaching experience, but we are open to discuss if less experience
Our extensive benefits package include:
- Competitive salaries, DOE
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance 75% covered for full time employees
- Continued required STARS training during employment is reimbursed
- Full time employees are eligible for a 25% discount off the regular tuition for their own children.
For more information about Seattle ELC, please visit our website online at https://www.seattle-elc.com/career
Please reply with resume and attached certificates.
Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers